Is Endurance House right for you?
Interested in pursuing your passion for endurance sports while you build a thriving business? Do you have what it takes to become an Endurance House Franchise Partner? As with any other franchise, successfully opening and building an Endurance House store requires meeting certain financial qualifications. Here is a quick snapshot, but please contact us to learn more. We have great relationships with funding partners for both SBA lending and retirement funding options. As part of our Franchise Awarding Process, you will have the opportunity to be prequalified for financing.
The financial requirements / terms for franchise owners are as follows:
- Net Worth: $500,000
- Liquid Assets: $150,000
- Good Credit: Rating above 680
- Total Investment: $445,150 to $630,550
- Franchise Fee: $34,000
- Financing Available: Yes, through Third Party Partners (must meet criteria above)
- Royalty: Declining - begins at 3.5% in Year 1
- SBA Franchise Registry listed: Yes